Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

a GIANT in the playground

Being at home on sick leave for 5 months and having your birthday during that time does have it's advantages. The Imperial Guard Shadowsword is a gift of my friends Kris and Steven. Thank you so much guys... you both know how much I love armor and tanks, but this huge gift is beyond imagination. I owe you guys!

And so I bravely started the assembly of an Imperial Guard Shadowsword. Far from complete, but here are two pictures to show how this project is advancing.
For good measure and to give you an idea of the size of this monster, I have put (an unpainted [or what did you expect]) Cadian guardsman next to the tank...


1 comment:

  1. Friggin nice work on a friggin nice tank sofar.
    I like IG.
    Good to see commitment in 2 armies. (IG and Khador , i mean.)
    Hope to see a lot of this in the future.


    En gij niks zeggen dat ge een blog hebt, verdorie !
    Eerstvolgende Guinness is op uw kosten. :)

    Cederic, Kris, Yves en Steven

    ReplyDelete